Buloke Factsheet (PDF 341 Kb, version June 2010)
Media Release - Buloke achieves Malt status (PDF 70 Kb)
Buloke Management Guide (PDF 398 Kb) (guide produced by Mary Raynes - MBQIP and David Moody - DPI Victoria - Horsham)
Buloke Barley in Western Australia (PDF 254 Kb)
Media Release - Caution on storage of Malt Barley (PDF 22 Kb) - Barley Australia warn on storage of Malt Barley in sausage bags
Regional Suitability: SA, VIC, WA and Southern to Central West NSW
End Point Royalty: $2.20 (GST inclusive)
- Malting across southern NSW, Victoria, South Australia and WA
- Early to midseason variety .
- Yielding 5% -10% higher than Schooner, Sloop, SloopSA and SloopVic in low to medium rainfall areas.
- No CCN resistance compared to SloopSA, Sloop Vic and Flagship.
- Straw strength is evaluated as average and moderately tall in height.
- Grain plumpness is intermediate between Schooner and Gairdner.
- Moderately Resistant to Resistant to most leaf diseases.
Note: Growers are requested to read and agree to the Seednet Variety Licence (PDF 219 Kb) prior to purchasing Seednet varieties.