Caparoi Factsheet (PDF 225 Kb vers Nov 2010)
Caparoi Durum Classification Media Release Nov 2011 (PDF 69 Kb)
ADR1 in all durum production zones of QLD, NSW, SA & WA
Regional Suitability: The durum producing areas of QLD, NSW, SA and WA.
End Point Royalty: $2.86 (GST inclusive)
- High yielding medium maturing durum wheat
- Excellent lodging and shedding resistance, erect semi-dwarf plant type.
- Excellent disease resistance
- Grain quality is similar to Jandaroi and superior to Wollaroi. Consistently good protein with low screenings
- Grain yield generally greater than EGA Bellaroi, Yallaroi and Wollaroi across all regions, with comparative yields to Jandaroi. Outstanding yields under irrigation
- Genetically diverse from EGA Bellaroi and Jandaroi
- Well adapted to all major durum producing regions of Australia.
(PDF 91 Kb, version June 2010)