Moti Factsheet (PDF 123 Kb)
Moti Variety Management Package (PDF 125 Kb) - courtesy of NSW DPI and Pulse Australia
Regional Suitability: Central Queensland
End Point Royalty: $2.75 (GST inclusive)
- High yielding Desi Chickpea.
- Suitable for dryland and irrigated producers in Central Queensland.
- Tall and erect plant type.
- Good lodging resistance.
- Early flowering and maturity.
- Regional fit only for Central Queensland.
Note: Growers are requested to read and agree to the Seednet Variety Licence (PDF 219 Kb) prior to purchasing Seednet varieties.