PBA Monarch (PBR)
- Highest yielding medium sized kabuli chickpea in all kabuli growing areas of Australia
- Predominantly 8 - 9 mm seed size
- Moderately susceptible (MS) to ascochyta blight
- Susceptible (S) to phytophthora root rot
- Early flowering and maturity
- Semi spreading plant type
End point royalty (GST inclusive)
Traditional kabuli chickpea growing regions of Australia. It is particularly well adapted to the shorter seasoned, medium rainfall environments of south eastern Australia.
Growers are requested to read and agree to the Seednet Variety Licence prior to purchasing Seednet varieties.