PBA Pearl (PBR)
- Semi-leafless White field pea
- Good yield potential and broad adaptation
- Early to mid season flowering
- Early maturing: suitable for crop topping
- Seed marketed as yellow split for human consumption
To check recent yield information for this variety in your region, please refer to NVT Long Term Yield Reporter
To check recent disease information for this variety in your region, create an account on the NVT website and refer to the NVT Variety Profile Comparison Tool.
End point royalty (GST inclusive)
Yellow pea type
All the major field pea production regions of South Eastern Australia, though initially recommended for regions with potential to market white pea grain for domestic stockfeed or human consumption export.
Growers are requested to read and agree to the Seednet Variety License prior to purchasing Seednet varieties.