PBA Rana (PBR)
- Adapted to high rainfal, long season regions
- Vigorous plant with good stem strength
- Resistant (R) to both foliar and seed Ascochyta blight
- Improved resistance to chocolate spot compared with Fiesta VF and Farah
- Improved tolerance to iron deficiency chlorosis
- Large, plump and light brown seed suited to the major Egyptian market
- Greater yield than broad bean varieties at most high rainfall, long season sites
End point royalty (GST inclusive)
$3.85 per tonne
High rainfall and long season districts of southern Australia.
Growers are requested to read and agree to the Seednet Variety Licence prior to purchasing Seednet varieties.