PBA Zahra (PBR)
- Large seeded, similar to PBA Rana. Suited to the Middle East markets
- Wide adaptation and very responsive to high yielding situations
- Suggested as an alternative to PBA Rana
- Vigorous plant type with good standing ability
- Resistant to the most prevalent strain of Ascochyta blight (pathotype 1)
- Moderately susceptible to the new Aschocyta blight strain (pathotype 2) recently identified in the mid north of S.A.
- Improved chocolate spot and faba bean rust resistance compared to Farah and Fiesta VF
End point royalty (GST inclusive)
$3.85 per tonne
South Australia, Victoria and Southern NSW
Growers are requested to read and agree to the Seednet Variety Licence prior to purchasing Seednet varieties.