- Highest yielding albus lupin variety for eastern states
- Mid flowering, indeterminate genotype
- Moderate resistance to Pleiochaeta Root Rot and Phomopsis
- Susceptible to Anthracnose
- Grain quality well suited to albus human consumption markets
- Seed size similar to Luxor
End point royalty (GST inclusive)
$3.52 per tonne
Murringo is best suited to medium to high rainfall lupin growing regions of NSW but can also be grown in Victoria and SA.
Growers are requested to read and agree to the Seednet Variety Licence prior to purchasing Seednet varieties.