- High yielding albus lupin variety
- Susceptible to Anthracnose so only for Eastern states
- Mid flowering, indeterminate genotype
- Grain quality well suited to albus human consumption markets
- Seed size similar to Luxor
To check recent yield information for this variety in your region, please refer to NVT Long Term Yield Reporter
To check recent disease information for this variety in your region, create an account on the NVT website and refer to the NVT Variety Profile Comparison Tool.
End point royalty (GST exclusive)
$3.20 per tonne
Murringo is best suited to medium to high rainfall lupin growing regions of NSW but can also be grown in Victoria and SA.
Growers are requested to read and agree to the Seednet Variety License prior to purchasing Seednet varieties.