PBA Jurien (PBR)
- High yielding across most lupin growing areas of WA, NSW, SA and Victoria
- Resistant (R) to anthracnose (equivalent to PBA Barlock)
- Resistant (R) to phomopsis (equivalent to PBA Gunyidi)
- Resistant (R) to grey spot (equivalent to PBA Barlock)
- Tolerant to metribuzin (superior to PBA Barlock, similar to Coromup)
- Early flowering and early maturity
- Pale seed coat with seed size similar to Mandelup
End point royalty (GST inclusive)
$2.75 per tonne
Australian sweet lupin
Western Australia, South Australia, Victoria and New South Wales.
Growers are requested to read and agree to the Seednet Variety Licence prior to purchasing Seednet varieties.