- Outstanding performance in hay and silage production for sheep & dairy producers
- Resistant to Powdery mildew and highly tolerant to manganese toxicity
- Outstanding grain yield potential with better disease resistance and protein than Soya 791 and Bunya
- Excellent grain qualities including clear hilum, high protein and large seed size suit higher value culinary markets.
- Hayman possesses the 11sA4 protein null (like Bunya) that is valued by tofu processors for its gelling qualities
End point royalty (GST inclusive)
$6.60 per tonne
QLD & Nth NSW